Smart Phone, iPhone, iPod (4th generation and above) Data Recovery
ONE RATE FEE; $385
Affordable Smart Phone Data Recovery – All For One Flat Fee.
Smart Phone Data Recovery offers a SMART PHONE ONE RATE FEE; $385 for any smart phone recovery service. And if we can’t recover your data for any reason, there’s no charge. No BS!
FLASH DRIVE / MEMORY CARD
Other Portable Media Like; USB Flash Drives, Memory Card, Digital Photo Card, SD Cards, Micro SD Cards, MP3s Players, iPods (3rd generation and below) Data Recovery Services
ONE RATE FEE; $285
Affordable Portable and Removable Media Data Recovery – All For One Flat Fee.
Smart Phone Data Recovery offers a REMOVABLE MEDIA ONE RATE FEE; $285 for any usb flash drive, memory card, digital photo card, iPod, MP3 player recovery service. And if we can’t recover your data for any reason, there’s no charge. No BS!
- Digital Cameras
& Digital Players
- iPod Recovery
- iPad Recovery
- MP3 Player Recovery
- Digital Tablet Recovery (microsoft, samsung, asus, and more)
- Digital Cameras Recovery
- Digital Cameras
Why Do Smart Phones, Digital Tablets & Memory Card Devices Lose Data?
There are two possible causes of data loss:
- Non-Physical Failure – The smart phone, mobile or media device is powered on and in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed such as accidental deletion of your important files, reformatting, lost volume, bad sectors, virus infection, or software corruption.
- Physical Failure – The smart phone, mobile or media device is not powering on or not functioning due to overheating, accidental drop, liquid damage, broken usb or power connectors, and much more.
What Causes Smart Phones, Digital Tablets & Memory Card Device Failure?
Device failure can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- System update failure
- System crashes
- Accidental deletion
- Improper or accidental SIM card removal
- Letting memory get too full
- Phone memory formatting
- iOS Corruption
- Improper ejected media
- Hardware failure
- SD card related problems
- Power surges
- SD card controller software issues
- Accidental drop
- Water damage
- And many more data recovery disasters